Friday 13 January 2012

Homemade 300kcal Pizza

So I'm not a great cook by any stretch of the imagination and I tend to stick to the same food, most of which is bland which leads to me getting bored and going off plan.  I've decided that  I need to become better at cooking and one of my first attempts was this homemade pizza.  Approx it's 300kcal, 25g of carbohydrate and about 6g of fat.  Here's how I made it.....

Ingredients
  • Tin of chopped tomato - 200g
  • Tomato puree - 4 tablespoons
  • Crushed chillies
  • Garlic powder
  • Small wholewheat tortilla (40g)
  • Half fat mozzarella 
  • Oregano
  1. Heat the oven to 200c or 180c for fan assisted.
  2. Add the tin of tomatoes and tomato puree to a pot and heat.  Stir in some crushed chillies and garlic to suit your taste.  Careful with the chillies, they make it HOT (or maybe that's just me lol)
  3. Place the tortilla on an oven tray
  4. Cover the tortilla with the tomato sauce from the pot, leave some space at the edge for a pizza crust.
  5. Cover with the mozzerlla
  6. Season with oregano
  7. Place into the middle of the oven for 6-8 mins until the cheese has melted and slightly crisp.








2 comments:

  1. This looks delish! Really craving some pizza now. I might make one of these tonight and have it for lunch at work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete