Sunday 27 November 2011

Tomorrow is Day 1

So who am I and what is this all about?

OK, so basically I've struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember and 3 years ago I decided enough was enough and made the decision to get the weight off for good.  At the time I was 200 pounds / 14 stone 4 pounds.  I worked for 2 years learning to eat the right foods and train properly in the gym. By September 2010 I was down to 147 pounds / 10stone  7 pounds.  So you're thinking "that's great"?? Yeah it was, so what I don't know is why I gave up at that point and reverted back to my old habits gaining all the weight back!!

Today I'm 192 pounds / 13stone 10 pounds.  I know what you're thinking "are you mad?? You did all that work then put it all back on??" Yup I'm thinking that too!

What is even worse is while I was losing weight I trained to be a personal trainer!! I train people all day in the gym about how to lose weight but don't practice what I preach, as they say!  I should know better, but just can't say no to junk food.

I've set myself 90 days to change it all around..... again!! I have the knowledge just need to teach myself the self disciple and motivation to stick with it and get results.

I struggle like everyone else, but I'm hoping with this blog people can see the struggles I go through and hopefully we can overcome the obstacles together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment