Monday 28 November 2011

Day 1 - Progress pics and a lesson learned!

Day 1 done and got to say all good so far, only 89 days to go.  I know this is going to be tough but after seeing the Day 1 progress pics I took today I'm more than prepared to put the work in!!  Seeing these pics was a huge wake up call, I knew things had gotten bad, but this has just made me realise just how bad it is!!


I also took some pics with a shorter top, but I'm just not brave enough to share them yet.  I've saved them and once I take other pics in 30 and 60 days time (when I'm in much better shape) I'll share all of them.

The only real problem I've encountered today is that last night I thought "I'll get my gym clothes ready in the morning" but I should know myself well enough to know I'm not a morning person and that I'm always running late.  So from here on out I'm going to prepare everything the night before; gym clothes, gym bag, lunches and snacks etc!

4 comments:

  1. Aloha Jules, Mahalo for the follow on twitter =) I am always inspired by women who take this journey as your are doing. It's not a easy journey to take & to put yourself out there for others to see & learn from your own personal journey is just amazing! I feel it will help you as well to be accountable to do what you have set out to do.
    I too have blog that I just started in August and when I first started I wasn't even going to share it, it was just for me. But as I read other fitness blogs I felt that I too wanted to share myself, my thoughts, my own journey and my years of knowledge on being a competitive bodybuilder & fitness athlete, and fitness model. I am most inspired by women who do what you are doing. I would love to support u & follow your blog, and your journey Jules.

    Look forward to reading your blog more as I have time.. =)

    Debra
    islandgurl1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Debra. I decided to share it because I've been helped and inspired so much by other that hopefully by me sharing my highs and lows I can help some other people as I try to help myself. I'll check out your blog too.

    Take care

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to follow you on your weight loss journey!! Best of luck to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey:-)

    ReplyDelete